- Entering the field of play
- Using offensive, obscene or vulgar language and /or gestures
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Using terms of racial abuse
*Found to be carrying fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, knives and other article that might be used as a weapon and/or comprise public safety are not permitted in the ground
- The throwing of any object within the ground is strictly forbidden
- Taunting players and/or opposing supporters
- Entering areas reserved for opposing supporters
- The playing of ball games during matchdays is forbidden other than in designated areas
- The riding of bicycles and skateboards around the ground on matchdays is forbidden
- The climbing of floodlights, stands or any other structure within the ground is forbidden
- During matches glasses and bottles must not be taken outside of the clubhouse and alcohol must only be consumed from plastic containers outside of the clubhouse and at pitch side.
- Conduct themselves in an orderly fashion and refrain from anyone or combination of the following: Racism, violence, threatening or abusive behaviour and foul language.
- Emergency access route must always be kept clear. Any vehicle causing and obstruction will be removed
- Vehicles are parked in the car park at the owners/drivers’ risk. The club accepts no responsibility for damage to vehicles however caused
- The club management reserves the right to refuse admission to, eject from, the ground any person who refuses to comply with an instruction from a safety officer or steward or refuses to be searched by a servant of agent of the club or any police officer.