Swindon Supermarine Football Club reserves the right to prosecute, refuse access to the ground or eject any person who within the club premises is deemed to behave in any of the following ways:
- Entering the field of play
- Using offensive, obscene or vulgar language and /or gestures
- Being under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Using terms of racial abuse *Found to be carrying fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, knives and other article that might be used as a weapon and/or comprise public safety are not permitted in the ground
- The throwing of any object within the ground is strictly forbidden
- Taunting players and/or opposing supporters
- Entering areas reserved for opposing supporters
- The playing of ball games during matchdays is forbidden other than in designated areas
- The riding of bicycles and skateboards around the ground on matchdays is forbidden
- The climbing of floodlights, stands or any other structure within the ground is forbidden
- During matches glasses and bottles must not be taken outside of the clubhouse and alcohol must only be consumed from plastic containers outside of the clubhouse and at pitch side.
The club may, at its discretion, bar any individual of such an offence for a period of up to 5 years. He/she has a right of appeal for reconsideration of the term after a period of 12 months has elapsed. Such an application must be made in writing to the club secretary whose decision will be final.
We ask that all supporters cooperate and observe the following:
- Conduct themselves in an orderly fashion and refrain from anyone or combination of the following: Racism, violence, threatening or abusive behaviour and foul language.
- Emergency access route must always be kept clear. Any vehicle causing and obstruction will be removed
- Vehicles are parked in the car park at the owners/drivers’ risk. The club accepts no responsibility for damage to vehicles however caused
- The club management reserves the right to refuse admission to, eject from, the ground any person who refuses to comply with an instruction from a safety officer or steward or refuses to be searched by a servant of agent of the club or any police officer.
Entry to the ground will constitute an unqualified acceptance of these rules and regulations and the rules of The Football Association and Southern Football League.