The Webbswood Stadium
Swindon Supermarine Football Club, The Webbswood Stadium, Supermarine Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 4BZ
To locate the football club you may want to use the ever reliable Google Maps and our link here. Additionally, we have also put together directions to the ground from the routes: M4, M5 and Oxford. Alternatively, click here to FIND US
There is car parking at the ground and there is room for over 250 cars. You will find the car park on your left as you enter the Supermarine complex. Park up and walk approximately 50-yards to the ground entrance. Alternatively catch a No:7 bus from the Swindon Centre Bus Station, destination tor Highworth, and ask the driver for the stop at the Supermarine Roundabout, South Marston.
The ground is approximately a 300-yard walk on the opposite side of the roundabout on the left. You will enter the ground from the main turnstile, this is situated on the right just before you reach the players & officials entrance and is clearly signed. As you enter the ground in front of you is the club shop and on the left is the snack bar and clubhouse.
DISABLED PARKING / ENTRANCE
Swindon Supermarine is dedicated to ensuring that all supporters enjoy a worry free and memorable experience at the Webbswood Stadium.
The club allows free entry to the carers of disabled supporters.
We have an area for wheelchair access in front of the stand which offers a good view of the action.
Disabled supporters are asked to contact the club in advance if possible to reserve a parking space but we do have a number of parking spaces opposite the Directors entrance.
The club would always like to hear from any disabled supporters who have any comments, suggestions or questions with the aim of improving the visitor experience at the Webbswood. The club can be contacted by telephone on 07795 546425 or via email for further information.
- Taxi from/to Swindon Centre
- SN1 cars (cost approximately £12 each way)
- Bus from/to Swindon Town Bus Centre - Stagecoach Bus No: 7 (cost approximately £5 return)
FOOD & DRINK
If you are planning on having a pre-match pint, there are plenty of pubs in the town centre but you can enjoy a pre-match drink in our clubhouse that open’s two hours before kick-off. Equally, you can also purchase a variety of hot food before and during the match.
- The clubhouse has two large flat screen TV’s for prematch viewing with your usual beer and wines
- The kitchen is located next to the clubhouse and offers hot and cold food and drinks
- The club shop is opposite the turnstile (1) entrance to the ground and offers club memorabilia along with a vast number of non-league programmes. Our club shop manager Martin Osman can be contacted on non-matchdays via email.